PMS has launched the student awards, presented annually to the outstanding graduate students in membrane science and technology.
Awards for 2021
- Two PhD Thesis Awards
- Two Master Thesis Awards
- Three Best Paper Awards
Recipients will give an oral presentation during a special award session at the 2021 annual PMS Meeting.
Application materials (submitted as a single PDF file) must include the following items:
- Two page CV describing applicant’s graduate GPA, and research experience. The CV of the applicant, besides other relevant information, must include the list of publications identifying the ones in which applicant is first/corresponding author and poster/oral presentations, as a presenting author.
- Proof of studentship and PMS membership
- One page description of the applicant’s research for membrane science and scope/goals to upscale the current research
- List of publications (For the best paper award, submit a PDF file of the paper you are applying for the award)
- Nomination letter from the advisor
The applicant should have a valid PMS membership at least from the deadline of the awards. These awards are for the students enrolled in Pakistani universities only. MS/PhD thesis should have been submitted during the period January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2020. Same applies for the Best Paper Award.
The application package for all three categories must be received as a single PDF file by July 31, 2021, to Faheem Akhtar, email@example.com. The Award Committee will review applications and the decisions will be made as soon as possible before the deadline of abstract submission for the 2021 PMS meeting.
- PMS reserves the rights to solely change the application dates.
- Decisions made by the committee will be final and not admissible to any court.